My Christmas is delighted to introduce ZipPay - a buy now pay later payment plan. There is no interest and no hidden fees. It's this simple:
- you get up to 60 days with no fees and for every month after this you keep a balance owing in ZipPay you have a $5 account keeping fee.
- you must pay a minimum of $40 per month (or the outstanding balance),
- you can take as long as you want to pay it off as long as you are making those monthly payments,
- you can make payments on to this account as often as you like. (eg. if you get paid weekly you can make a weekly payment).
As an example, if I buy $150 of products on 1st July (or any day within July), my payments and fees are:
- you must make a $40 payment by 31st August,
- you don't have any fees in July or August,
- if you only pay the minimum payment of $40 by 31st August, in September you will again have to pay a minimum of $40 and you will have your first $5 admin fee. You can then keep paying off with $40 a month, but remember for every month you have the account open you have a $5 fee per month.
We tested the system ourselves and it took no more than 5 minutes to set up and we received a $1000 approval for use with ZipPay merchants. The only other fee we are aware of is a $5 fee added to your account when the minimum repayment is not paid within 21 days after the due date.
So now, when you get to the check out you can:
- Choose Credit Card,
- Choose Paypal,
- Choose ZipPay and pay off your purchase over your chosen period of time (this can also be used for goods that are on pre-order if you prefer the convenience of paying off the purchase over time), or
- Pre-order Goods (This option is available for all purchases in the pre-season where stock is not yet available. It allows you to reserve your purchase and pay for it in one transaction when the goods arrive.)
At My Christmas we are always aiming to make the process of buying from us as simple and convenient as possible. If you have any questions or concerns to do not hesitate to contact us
so we can assist.
Learn about how you can buy now and pay later with zipPay