Buy Now, Pay Later with ZipPay
My Christmas is delighted to introduce ZipPay - a buy now pay later payment plan. There is no interest and no hidden fees. It's this simple:
- you get up to 60 days with no fees and for every month after this you keep a balance owing in ZipPay you have a $5 account keeping fee.
- you must pay a minimum of $40 per month (or the outstanding balance),
- you can take as long as you want to pay it off as long as you are making those monthly payments,
- you can make payments on to this account as often as you like. (eg. if you get paid weekly you can make a weekly payment).
As an example, if I buy $150 of products on 1st July (or any day within July), my payments and fees are:
- you must make a $40 payment by 31st August,
- you don't have any fees in July or August,
- if you only pay the minimum payment of $40 by 31st August, in September you will again have to pay a minimum of $40 and you will have your first $5 admin fee. You can then keep paying off with $40 a month, but remember for every month you have the account open you have a $5 fee per month.
We tested the system ourselves and it took no more than 5 minutes to set up and we received a $1000 approval for use with ZipPay merchants. The only other fee we are aware of is a $5 fee added to your account when the minimum repayment is not paid within 21 days after the due date.
So now, when you get to the check out you can:
- Choose Credit Card,
- Choose Paypal,
- Choose ZipPay and pay off your purchase over your chosen period of time (this can also be used for goods that are on pre-order if you prefer the convenience of paying off the purchase over time), or
- Pre-order Goods (This option is available for all purchases in the pre-season where stock is not yet available. It allows you to reserve your purchase and pay for it in one transaction when the goods arrive.)